Before making MSEB Online Bill Payment, you can view your MSEB electricity bill online using the MSEB bill view page of MAHADISCOM / MSEDCL / MAHAVITARAN web self-service portal. For obtaining your MSEB bill copy, you should know your MSEB 12 digit consumer number and billing unit (BU). If you know these details, you can easily obtain an MSEB bill soft copy online.
Follow the below link to view all available billing unit names and codes.
How to get MSEDCL – MAHADISCOM – MSEB Light Bill Copy
Follow the below link to the MSEB bill view page of the MAHADISCOM / MSEDCL web self-service website.
You have to fill up all 3 items on the MSEB Bill View page for obtaining your MSEB bill copy.
- Your consumer type ( LT or HT ).
- Your 12 digit consumer number.
- Your billing unit. ( Don’t know your billing unit? you can find it using your consumer number )
After filling up all items, click ” Submit “
After clicking the submit button, some more details will be displayed below
- Your consumer number
- Your billing unit name and code
- Bill month
- Total Consumption
- Total bill amount
- Bill due date
- An “Internet Explorer” icon under ” View Html “ head
For viewing your MSEB – MAHADISCOM – MSEDCL electricity bill, click the blue colored ” Internet Explorer ” icon on the right end ( Refer to above screenshot ).
You can now view your MSEB – MSEDCL – MAHADISCOM electricity bill.
How to Print MSEB – MSEDCL – MAHADISCOM Electricity Bill?
For printing or downloading your MSEB electricity bill, click the ” View Printable Version ” link on the top. ( refer to above screenshot ).
Your MSEB electricity bill will be displayed in printable format. Click the ” Print ” button on the top side to take a printout of the MAHSADISCOM – MSEDCL – MSEB electricity bill.
How to Download MSEDCL – MSEB – MAHADISCOM Light Bill Soft Copy?
For downloading your MSEB electricity bill, there are two options.
1) When you are viewing a printable version of your MSEB electricity bill, click ” Print “. A new window will be displayed. If there is a ” Save as PDF ” option available on the left side, select it and save the bill to your computer.
2) On the printable version of your MAHSADISCOM – MSEDCL – MSEB electricity bill, click your right mouse button and select ” Save as ” and save the bill to your computer.
How to Pay MSEDCL – MSEB – MAHADISCOM Electricity Bill Online?
Click Here to read detailed instructions to pay MSEB – MSEDCL – MAHADISCOM Electricity bill online.
What is BU Code in MSEB/MSEDCL Light Bill?
The BU Code (Billing unit number/Subdivision code) in the Maharashtra electricity bill is a 4 digit number used to identify the location of the consumer. There are many billing units under MSEB and each one is identified by a unique 4 digit BU code.